Monday, February 15, 2010

Investigating!

So for Valentines at school the kids all make these cute little boxes to put Valentines in and Baylee comes home from school on Friday after her party and she has all these cute little notes like you're so nice can we play at recess or I'm glad that you are my friend!! Well we come to one that says simply I Love You!! I proceed to tease Baylee a little and she has no idea who wrote it... Well Ella came over that night and her and Baylee are looking through all the notes trying to compare the handwritting on all the notes that were signed to the I Love You note trying to figure it out like they were little investigators! Well they finally thought that they had it figured out.... So Baylee takes it over to Jake and he studies it and says....like he studies handwriting all the time "the y's don't look the same and the e's are different". Baylee still thought that her and Ella were right! But nice try Dad!!

No comments: