Thursday, March 4, 2010

Turkeys!!!

I was going for my jog the other day and I start by going through the dip into town. I always run up the hills. Well I had just got done running up the dip and some turkeys were crossing the road. Now I see these turkeys all the time while I am driving into town. They seem harmless!! So they had just crossed the road and were on the opposite side of me I didn't think anything of it I just kept walking. They see me and start to walk over to me and then they start running so now I'm kinda scared!!! So I think that maybe they are like dogs as long as you face them they don't think that you are scared!!! Not so.... After I did that they split up and were coming at me from both directions and they are all puffed up and jumping towards me.... I had no idea what to do!! Just about then some nice older lady pulls up and tells me to get in so I make a run for it and jump into her truck and the turkeys are right at my feet!! To make matters worse all the Garkane boys were working right by were this happened and half of them are friends with my husband!! I'm sure they got a good laugh out of my scary situation!! The older lady drops me back off and Casey Glover one of Jakes friends yells watch out for those turkeys!! Boy is he right!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I didn't know you blogged! Now I can see what's going on with you guys!