Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Big Boy!!

So yesterday was Trey's birthday!! I can't believe that he is 5 where did all that time go. He is such an amazing boy and I can't even try to explain how much I love that little boy! He is my mamma's boy. And not afraid to admit it. He is always telling me that he doesn't want to get old and be a dad because he wants to stay with me forever! What a sweet boy! He woke up and just knew that he had gotten taller. He had his first friend party this year which he was so excited for...I think that they had fun. A bunch of little boys are a little harder to get to do games and stuff...they just want to play so that is what they did most of the time. After his party we had family over for cake and let's just say it looked more like Christmas than a birthday he got pretty spoiled. I think that he got every kind of nerf gun that has been made...which means that I find the bullets all over the house!! Pictures soon to come!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hallee saw Nick yesterday at the shop and he told her it was trey's bday. After Nick left she asked if it really was his birthday and I said yes. THen she asked why her boyfriend didnt' invite her to his party. I told her that probably he was having a boy party. haha. She said she was going to break up with him because (in her own words...) "when you have a boyfriend he should actually invite you to his party. Especially when he turns five, because I am almost five."
he's on thin ice with his misses! :)