Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ga Mouse!!

Brady loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney channel. That is pretty much the first thing that comes out of his mouth when he wakes up. He calls it Ga Mouse Cubhouse. So I go to get him out of his bed and he says watch Ga Mouse Cubhouse. Well Jake and I went to California for our 10th anniversary and on one of the days that we were there we went to Disneyland ( we felt pretty guilty going there without our kids) and I saw the cutest stuffed Mickey Mouse so I had to get it for Brady and he sleeps with it every night now and it is so cute when I put him to bed or down for his nap he always has to make sure that I put the blanket on his Mickey Mouse to. He says Ga Mouse wants some booie ( that is what he calls his blanket). What a funny little boy!! I think I will hang on to him for a while:)

2 comments:

Rach said...

My heart just melted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staci said...

You have been busy with all these posts! I love it when little kids talk and make everything that much cuter!

Hope we get to play soon!