Thursday, May 6, 2010

Trey's birthday party pictures!!

Here is Trey's friend Dreyden he is the cutest little cowboy.
Trey and Preston are so funny together. They had to sit by each other!

I got them to play a couple of games and Emma the only girl at the party won both times playing musical chairs but when it came to the other games the boys dominated! She was a good sport it didn't bother her to be the only girl.



most of the time they jumped on the tramp they just wanted to play around and NOT play games. So I gave in and let them do what they wanted to.


Isn't my big 5 year old so cute? He reminds me of his dad most of the time!! Poor boy!! I think they had fun especially on the tramp they wouldn't get off!





1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy Birthday! I love May birthdays. Your kids are so cute. Man, I want to get my kids a trampoline. fun times!