Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School

Wow time flies Baylee is in 3rd grade I can't believe that. She was so excited for school to start so was I!! Poor Brady will miss her during the day though and so will I!


She is so gorgeous! She had her clothes all laid out the night before all ready to go for in the morning. As Jake was getting ready she came in our room and Jake asked if she slept good and she says "yes but I kept waking up thinking it was morning and it wasn't". I think that she was a little excited to go.


I have to say I love the outfit she choose to wear!

Got the bag and all ready to go!


She was so excited to have Mrs. Glover ( we are so used to calling her Miss Lindsey) for her teacher. She was her Pre School teacher and now she gets her for 3rd grade we couldn't be happier!


No comments: