Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Temple!

So this last weekend Jake and I had the most amazing opportunity to get sealed in the St. George Temple to our 3 wonderful children. It was the most amazing experience that I have ever had. I don't think that I could put into words the way I felt. We were so lucky to have so much family and friends come and support us. Thank you!!




In the lower family picture is all of Jake's family that came to go through with us and in the upper family picture is Amanda's family that came to go through with us. We didn't get any pictures of our friends that came. Dang!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Congratulations!!! It is a wonderful experience. The Temple is a great place to be. I am so happy for you!

Nicki said...

Congrats Amanda! Happy for you and your cute family!