Monday, September 13, 2010

Granny and Papa

My Family and I recently took a trip to Snowflake AZ. That is where I grew up and my brother and sisters and I hadn't been there together for about 8 years so we all packed up our kids and went over Labor day Weekend. We had so much fun with all of our family that lives there. We went to visit our Granny and Papa we hadn't seen them for some time. That Monday was their 65th wedding anniversary WOW!! What an accomplishment:) Here are some pictures of them with the grand kids.


Papa and Brady. He was trying to get Brady to say John Deere but Brady just kept saying tractor and looking at him like he was crazy because he knew what he was holding was a tractor!! It was so cute.

Here is Me, Tiffany, Candon, Tammy, and Granny and Papa.

All the Grandkids with Granny and Papa!



No comments: