Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Funny Little Boy!!

So Brady is just over 2 now and I absolutely love this age when they go from saying one or two words at a time into talking in sentences which most of them don't make sense but it is still so cute! He is just such a funny kid He has to do everything ME DO IT he always says. We were at a friends house the other day and her little boy was jumping off the top bunk of his bed onto a pile of clothes and Brady thought that looked fun so of course ME DO IT he says and gets on the bottom bunk and jumps up and down for a minute and then jumps off and thinks that he is so cool and big so he does it over and over now I can't get him to quite jumping off of things my bed the couch and even Grandma and Grandpas stairs which he jumped off the 3rd one up the other day he is my little dare devil. Not scared of anything except monsters and Dad's Harley!! Some of my favorite things he says right now is Old lady and you just have to hear him say it to know why it is so cute! Monster in there is also so cute which is what he says everytime you ask him to go put something away in one of the rooms. I think he has it figured out how not to have to put things away. That is just my funny little boy!

1 comment:

Tiffany Cluff said...

He is super adorable!!!