Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baylee's 9th Birthday

For Baylee's 9th Birthday we decided to do a swim party at the Holiday Inn and since her and McKenzie's Birthday are so close together Tiffany and I decided to combine them so each got to invite 3 friends to come. They had so much fun. I just love that they are so close. They are best friends and are always wanting to play together. I really can't believe that she is 9 already. How time flies! She is the best daughter. She helps out so much and is so good to her younger brothers. Well most of the time anyways:) Her and I went to St. George for her Bday also and had so much fun. She is so fun to be around I wish we could get away more often.!



Baylee invited Ella and Krysha. They are so funny to watch. The way they talk and are always giggling it is so funny.








Tiffany has a friend that made this cake for the. It turned out so cute and Baylee and McKenzie loved it!









No comments: