Friday, March 4, 2011

California

In January Jake and I took a trip to California for our 10th anniversary. We stayed 5 nights and had so much fun. Of course we had to go to a Lakers game:) I'm not sure who Jake is more loyal to me or the Lakers! He has always wanted to go watch them at the Staples Center. We also went on a little tour of celebrity houses. And Hollywood Boulevard was fun also we went to the wax museum. Jake even ditched me one night to go to a Clippers game:( I had enough Basketball but Jake can never get enough. I stayed in and rented a movie. We really had so much fun, but were ready to come home by the end. I am horrible a taking pictures I never do. We drove up the coast one day and I left the camera at the hotel. Here are a couple from the wax museum though.


I love Glee so i had to get one with Sue Sylvester!!


I really don't know why Jake Likes Kobe he has the worst attitude! He is good though I guess.

I will just let this one speak for it's self.



No comments: