Monday, March 7, 2011

My little Wrestler!!

When Trey came home from school one day with a wrestling sign up sheet I about died. He is not aggressive at all. And when him and his friends are wrestling around he usually stays out of it as much as possible, but I thought that it would be good for him. So we signed him up and he went to practices and we waited to take him to a meet until the one in Kanab. I was pretty sure that he wouldn't go through with it or maybe be would cry the first time he got a little hurt. Boy was I wrong. I don't think I could be more proud of him. He got in there and pinned the first kid he wrestled and he got pinned the second time. His last match went all three rounds but he came out on top. I really think I was more nervous than he was my hands were shaking. Once the match started I was down on the mat yelling for him like some crazy mom!! A lot of that went on there though so I don't feel to bad. Trey came in second which I thought was great for his first time doing it. Jake and I are not wrestling fan at all but once we got there and watched him it was really fun and Trey had so much fun. He can't wait for the next meet!



Trey on the podium getting his second place medal!


Trey, Tayson, and Jordan


No comments: